I can’t believe that 1,500 of you lovely people want to follow me!!! So, to celebrate and to thank you all, I’m going to buy one of you a book! These books are all books I’ve read and adored in this past year. I hope you love them as much as I did!
Here are the rules:
- Likes and Re-blogs count. No spamming please!
- You must be following me. (This giveaway is about thanking my followers after all)
- No giveaway blogs! (i will check!)
- You must be willing to give me your address. I’ll need somewhere to ship them! But I promise this information will not be used to stalk you. :P
- Your ask box must be open so that I can contact you if you win. If you do not reply within 48 hours I will move on to the next winner.
- I will also ask the winner to make a post about the book once it arrives so that I can make sure it has gotten to you safely. :D (tag me in it please so I can find it!)
- By random number generator, One winner will be chosen to pick One (paperback) book.
- The winner will be able to chose any of the books listed above. If the book is in a series, the winner may chose any of the books in that series. They are not limited to the book pictured.
- This is an international giveaway, but I will be using the book depository, so make sure your country is listed on their page.
- This giveaway ends on September 27th.
- If you have any questions direct them here.
Good luck everyone!
Jean Louis Sabaji Spring-Summer 2014
Sometimes I just need someone to look at my eyes and tell me: It’s okay, every second you’re closer to Lady Midnight will worth it
First and foremost I would like to apologize for the extremely shitty graphic, it was my first time
whoops. To all the people that follow me, thanks for putting up with my shit, yalls are awesome :) and to all the people I follow, thanks for making my dashboard look flawless and perfect!
italics: I love you and I stalk you from afar
bold: mutuals :)
*: hover for a message!
I would like to give a special shoutout to these lovely people for making my blogging experience fantabulous (hover for a message)
And my networks
“I never thought I’d be doing what I am doing at 25. I feel happy. I’m taking more risks, whether work or with myself. It’s an ‘If not now then when’ vibe and I am definitely trying to be more of a yes person. Because yes is so much more fun than no!”
do u ever have that one female character who u like that could literally beat u up and you’d say thanks
MYTHOLOGY : ARES AND APHRODITE
Aphrodite was the goddess of love and beauty. With her exquisite features and pleasant smile she attracted many suitors, gods and mortals alike. However, she was married to the graceless and lame Hephaestus, the god of fire. Her true love was Ares, the god of war. Their child was the beautiful goddess Harmonia. One day while Aphrodite and Ares were together they were caught in an invisible but strong net forged by Hephaestus, and exposed to the ridicule and laughter of the other gods at Mt. Olympus. [x]
“Don’t let the accent fool you! I always say that I’m going home when I come to England. I love LA but I feel Britain is where my heart lies. When I go back to our house in West Sussex, I spend my days reading by the lake and drinking tea.”
*goes out of room*
*goes back in the room*
*repeats the next day*